Ready to take your career to the next level?
Want to work at an engineering and manufacturing firm with a national reputation?
CNC Machine Operator
COSTA. PRECISION, a global leader in the field of precision controlled production machining and assembly, has the following openings in our CLAREMONT, NH facility;
CNC Machine Operator – Costa Precision is looking for experienced CNC Machine Operators with two or more years of experience to work in a challenging and fast paced environment.
We need team members to operate machine(s) after set-up by area supervisor, lead person, and/or set-up person.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operates machines in area assigned after set up by area supervisor, lead, and/or set up person, performing duties with little or no supervision.
• Knowledge and ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Assures compliance with job specifications by inspecting parts using micrometers, verniers, gages and/or other measuring devices including CMM, Vision System and bench inspection.
• Uses SPC to monitor process control and product conformance.
• Follows Standard Operating Procedures and complies with ISO 9001 requirements.
• Performs preventative daily machine and workstation maintenance.
• Follows all safety requirements including use of PPE when required.
We are looking for people who are highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be a professional with strong work ethic and comfortable working as part of a team that includes all levels of the organization. Along with competitive wages, we offer medical, dental and vision insurance, company paid life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) plan with Company match as well as Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off. Costa Precision is a company that recognizes and rewards those people who contribute to our success. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
Senior Manufacturing EngineerJob Summary Costa Precision Manufacturing, located in Claremont, New Hampshire, is seeking an experienced Senior Manufacturing Engineer with CNC experience and the ability to create, maintain, and troubleshoot CNC mill and lathe programs. In this position, you would support manufacturing processes, cell management, process development, project management, process validation, and troubleshooting. Costa is an AS9100-2016 and ISO09001-2015 certified precision machine shop with a primary customer base in aerospace and industrial markets. We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short term disability, 401K matching, and more. Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, maintain, and troubleshoot CNC mill and lathe programs
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Specify order of operations, tools, and fixtures for jobs
- Create setup process sheet for operators
- Optimize existing processes to improve efficiency
- Systematically diagnose and solve manufacturing problems
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment
- Lead operators through the setup and implementation of new processes
- Communicate effectively with customers, management, and operators
- Ability to train and mentor other team members
- Lean Manufacturing leadership
- Respond to customer requests for information and/or requests for quotes
- Ability to effectively work within a cross-functional team
- Bachelors or Associates degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- 10+ years hands-on experience with CNC mills and lathes
- Experience with CAD/CAM software (Mastercam, SolidWorks)
- Extensive knowledge of G-Code and M-Code programming
- Ability to setup and maintain CNC mills and lathes
- Advanced math and computer skills
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Experience implementing lean manufacturing projects
- Knowledge of quality systems, GD&T, and inspection methods
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and software
- Knowledge in Lean Principles and/or Six Sigma or other problem-solving methodology