Do your products require complex, high quality manufacturing techniques?
Look for an experienced precision CNC machine shop.
With advanced CAD/CAM systems, workforce development and state-of-the-art 3, 4 and 5 axis equipment, Costa Precision Manufacturing Corporation specializes in complex high precision engineering. From CNC programming to conventional machining and CMM Inspection, we honor our commitment to quality. Reverse engineering and close tolerance production are just some of our many highlights. We provide our clients in the aerospace, defense, automotive, computer, optical, power generation, medical and firearms industry with superior design engineering skills and products that require advanced manufacturing capabilities. Contact us for all your CNC engineering needs.
Our services include:
- Computer numerical control (CNC) programing: CNC programing has revolutionized the manufacturing industry, resulting in major improvements in consistency and flexibility in the way machine can hold parts. It has also reduced the time taken in changing machines to produce different components. Costa Precision employs precision CNC machining incorporating the latest in lean technology to ensure that only the highest quality products are delivered to you in the shortest possible time.
- CNC machining (4 and 5 axis): Over the past 3 decades we have perfected our processes to leave no room for error. The latest machines and highly trained work force at Costa Precision will ensure that the end result is nothing short of perfect.
- Turning: Boasting over 5 turning centers including lathes with live tooling, we can turn parts up to 24” in diameter. Our use of lean technology produces difficult components at competitive pricing. Our machinists have an average of 20 years experience in their fields.
- Large CNC Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Inspection: Our customers will tell you that we always honor our commitment to quality.
- Concurrent Engineering: We use concurrent engineering to optimize design engineering cycles. This not only increases productivity and product quality, but significantly reduces the cost and time involved in the manufacturing process as well.
- Conventional Machining: We offer conventional machining facilities, including ID, OD and surface grinding in conjunction with our CNC based services. All of our fixturing and gaging is made in house.
- Assembly and Testing: We offer assembly automation and testing systems for all industrial applications